A laptop is a need of time and in the digital world, the demand for this device is significantly increased. If you are planning to buy a laptop, then there are three essential parameters you need to keep in mind to judge the best one; performance, power, and price.
If you need a laptop for multitasking such as office work, online classes, watching movies, and playing games, then you must focus on such a device that has high performance, a fast processor, and good storage capacity in a lightweight.
Moreover, if your budget is 50,000 rupees or below the cap, then the list featured in the article will help you to get the best one at an affordable price.
Apart from price, here you will get to know the specifications of the top 10 laptops including processor, RAM, and many more. However, if you are looking for a device for gaming, then you will have to spend more because such a laptop’s configuration is advanced. But don’t get upset, because some laptops are still available that fit your budget and give you the best gaming experience, such as Notebooks.
So, let’s begin the journey and have a look at the best laptops in India under 50,000. The list comprises various models and depending upon your desire, you can pick anyone.
Top 10 Laptops Under 50000 In India 2021
1. HP 15 (2021) Thin & Light Ryzen 3-3250 Laptop
The HP 15.6 inch (39.2 cms) full HD laptop has an anti-glare thin edge screen. Multi-touch gesture support with a numeric keyboard gives comfort while typing. This new generation HP thin laptop is enabled with an HP TrueVision HD camera along with an integrated dual array digital microphone.
- Preinstalled Windows 10 Home edition
- Microsoft Office 2019: Home & Student
- AMD Ryzen 3 graphic card
- 45% NTSC, 250 nits Full HD Display (1920 x 1080)
- 8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM
- 1TB HDD with 5400 RPM
- Gives up to 12 hours of battery backup
- HP TrueVision HD camera
- 1 HDMI 1.4b
- 2 USB Ports with Type-A & Type-C
- 82 KG Laptop Weight
- Large keyboard with number pad
- 1-year domestic warranty
2. Dell Inspiron 5406 14″ (35.56 cms) FHD Display 2in1 Laptop
The Dell Inspiron 5406 full HD laptop is light weighted and easy to carry while going to the office or traveling. The platinum silver color with backlit gives it a classy look. With the combination of an 11th generation i3 processor and 256 GB of a Solid State Drive, this Dell laptop gives you a super smooth computing experience.
- 0-inch Full HD Screen
- Windows 10 Home Edition Preinstalled
- 11th Generation Intel Core i3 Processor
- 4GB RAM 3200MHz
- 256GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
- Intel Ultra HD Graphics Card
- WVA LED-Backlit Touch Display
- 2 USB Ports (3.2 Gen, Thunderbolt 4)
- One HDMI 2.0 Port
- 6 Hours Battery Backup on a full charge
3. Lenovo IdeaPad L340
Lenovo IdeaPad L340 is available in Granite Black with a 180-degree of hinge feature. The Blue LED Backlit Keyboard is convenient to type even when the room is surrounded by darkness. To give extra security protection, the Physical Privacy shutter is given for the webcam. A user can easily quit gaming mode for other works, and vice-versa.
- Intel Core i5 9th Generation Processor
- Pre-installed Windows 10 Home edition operating system
- 6-inch Full HD screen
- Anti Glare 1920 x 1080 px display
- NVIDIA GTX 1050 3GB Graphic supports
- 1 TB Hard Disk Drive (HDD)
- 8 GB RAM
- 3 USB 3.0 Ports
4. Acer Aspire 5 Intel Core i5 11th Generation 15.6″
The Acer Aspire 5 laptop is available in silver color with a standard screen size of 15.6 inches. The total weight of this laptop is 1 KG 650 grams that is handy and easy to carry to your workstation. The simple and classy design with the i5 11th generation configuration makes it a perfect laptop for professional and personal usages.
- Pre-installed Windows 10 OS & MS Office 2019
- Intel Core i3 11th generation 4 GHz processor
- 6″ Full HD screen resolution
- 1920 x 1080 LED-backlit Display
- Intel Ultra HD GDDR6 Graphics
- 4GB DDR4 RAM expandable up to 12GB
- 256GB NVMe SSD
- One 2.0 USB port
- Two 3.0 USB ports
5. ASUS VivoBook Ultra 15 Laptop
If you are planning to buy such a laptop that is capable of processing multimedia tasks smoothly then ASUS VivoBook Ultra 15 would be the best choice. This laptop is integrated with an LED Backlit with vIPS-Level Anti-glare and Anti-reflective display. The Intelligent Performance Technology (AIPT) boosts the laptop performance by using less power energy.
- Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home edition OS
- Microsoft Office 2019: Home and Student Edition
- Intel Core i3 11th Gen Processor
- Up to 4.10 GHz Turbo Boost Speed
- 6-inch (39.62cm) Full HD Screen
- 3200MHz Dual Channel DDR4 RAM
- 256GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD
- Intel Iris Xᵉ Graphics Card
- One USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A port
- A 3.2 USB port with Gen 1 Type-C supports
- Two USB 2.0 Type-A Port
6. Dell Vostro 3405 14″ (35.56 cms) FHD Display Laptop
The made-in-China Dell Vostro 3405 Notebook is the best choice to perform personal and official works. The laptop has 3 USB ports with two 3.2 Gen-1 and one 2.0. By default, it supports the English International Standard keyboard, but you can change the settings If required.
- Pre-installed Windows 10 Home Single Language Operating System
- Microsoft Office 2019: Home and Student Edition
- Integrated Radeon Vega 8 Graphics Card
- 0-inch Full HD Display
- 8GB DDR4 RAM with 2400MHz
- AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Mobile Processor
- 2 PCIe NVMe 512GB SSD
- 1920 x 1080 px Narrow Border WVA Display
7. HP 14 Laptop 14″ (35.56cms)
The HP 14 Laptop is a very lightweight laptop that weighs only 1 KG and 470 grams. Built-in a natural Silver color gives an elegant look. HP 14 Laptop is suitable if you are looking for a budget-friendly laptop under 50,000 rupees where you can perform all your regular tasks with superior performance.
- Pre-installed Windows 10 Home OS with OEM Key
- MS Office 2019 with Home & Student Edition
- 14-inch LED Screen
- AMD Ryzen 5 3500U 2.1GHz Processor
- 8 GB DDR4 RAM expandable up to 16 GB
- Integrated Radeon Vega 8 VRAM Graphics
- Dual Speakers
8. Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5
Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 is a convertible laptop that works like a tablet as well. With a headphone and Mic combo jack of 3.5 MM, it gives you the ultimate multimedia experience while playing in full HD. Available in Graphite Grey, this IdeaPad is good for internet browsing, document works, and other regular tasks.
- Pre-Loaded Windows 10 Home with Valid registration key
- Pre-Installed Microsoft Office 2019
- Intel Core i3 10th Gen processor with 1.2 GHz – 3.4 GHz Speed
- 4GB 3200 DDR4 RAM
- 256GB SSD
- 14 inch Full HD IPS Technology screen
- Two USB 3.1 Type-A Gen 1 ports and one USB 3.0 Type-C port.
9. HP Pavilion x360 Touchscreen 2-in-1 FHD 14-inch (35.56 cms) Laptop
The two-in-one HP Pavilion x360 laptop is enabled with a touchscreen feature. Also supports a convertible option to use this laptop as a tablet. Created in Mineral Silver color gives it a stylish look for presentation and other official work. The anti-glare screen gives high-quality display outputs from every angle.
- Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home edition OS.
- MS Office 2019 for Home and student
- Intel Core i3 2.1 GHz processor
- 8 GB DDR4 SDRAM
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics
- 14 Inches FHD 1920 x 1080 px Display
- Edge-to-edge glass and touch-enabled screen
10. Lenovo ThinkPad E14 (2021)
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 is designed with 300 nits of brightness to help you perform flawless tasks even outdoors. The Wake-on-Voice feature allows you to command your laptop to do some automated tasks. Also, it is designed with a Smart power On button with one-touch secure login and data encryption features.
- Pre-Installed Windows 10 Home edition
- 6-inch Full HD Display
- 4GB DDR4 Shared RAM
- 256GB SSD Storage
- Intel Core i3 11th Gen 3 GHz Processor
- One USB 2.0 port, One Thunderbolt 4 port, and One USB 3.2 Gen 1 port.
- 1 Year manufacturer’s onsite warranty
Hope, the above-mentioned list of the best laptops in India under 50000 rupees will help you find a perfect laptop for yourself. Do not get confused with the lucrative features instead, you must check for the essential things like RAM, Storage Space, Process, and Screen resolution before buying a laptop.
As the technologies are upgrading rapidly, purchasing a laptop that has 8 GB of RAM, 1 TB of SSD or HDD as a storage space, and an i3 or i5 generation performance are enough to perform any easy or complex tasks. If you are owning a laptop with these essential configurations, then probably you need to upgrade for at least 4-5 years.